Antikore is a famous Platform Builder user and game creator. He is well-known for making technically impressive PB games.
- Castle Chamber (2018-2019, Discontinued)
- Project TC (The Cavern) (2018, Discontinued)
- Gun Banzai (Scrapped Project)
- Mad Brad (Cancelled before release)
- The Graveyard Shift (Cancelled before release)
- Ghawst's Corridor (2020, Discontinued)
- Mortal Theater (In development)
- He likes to over-decorate levels.
- Before PB, Antikore used a lot of different softwares to create games and has a bit of knowledge about game designing and creation. Including GML code.
- Likes to make suggestions for Platform Builder. He used to create posts called "Medley of Suggestions" which is a bunch of suggestions to PB on the Platform Builder Forums.
- He made a series of sandbox levels that had the same goal and character design.
- He announced many projects but they usually get discontinued.
- He likes to use 8-bit NES type music and sprites, especially Shikaternia's tilesets.
- He made a lot of sandbox levels.
- Played PB when it still was in alpha.
Antikore is studying computers and programming at school. He likes to play Duck Game and formerly was a great fan of Minecraft. He has also a YouTube channel in Spanish which consists on humor videos and criticizing stuff.